Our BIG Spring FUNDRAISER is the Jog-A-Thon!!!
- When: March 16th
- Jog-A-Thon will be held in the morning
- Sponsors do not need to be there
- Kids are sponsored by a flat amount to raise for Perry Elementary
- There is a special Raffle held for those who fundraise at a certain level
- All kids who raise $50 will be given a jog-a-thon t-shirt please indicate size when you turn in your envelope
Envelope and money need to be turned in by Friday, March 9th to be entered into the raffle drawing. Winners will be announced at the Jog-a-thon!
Why is this Jog-a-thon SO important?
Instead of the usual spring fundraiser where we all buy candy and stuff and only see a portion of the funds raised, it was decided by the Perry Staff and PTA to think smarter I think and put our money where we want in anyway, for our children and the programs here at Perry Elementary.
The money raised in past fundraisers have been instrumental in keeping this school connected to programs that with the state wide budget cuts might otherwise have been lost or not added at all. These are things like Math programs, Music programs and performances, Art lessons, Library books, assemblies, field trips, science camps , computers and the Fall Festival to name a few!
Prizes for the JOG-A-THON raffle
- Sponsor of $25 = lunch with Teacher good for 2 students per classroom
- Sponsor of $50 = Exclusive Perrry Jog-a-thon t-shirt *every student that reaches this level will get a t-shirt, not a raffle item. Please include their size on the sponsor card when turned in to avoid delays.
- Sponsor of $75 = lunch with the Principal, Dr. Huibregtse
- Sponsor of $100 = Angel Baseball Tickets for four
- Sponsor of $150 = iPod
- Sponsor of $200 = E-Reader
- Sponsor of $250 = Notebook computer
- Sponsor of $350 = Disneyland Passport
- Sponsor of $500 = Paid Party at SKY-HIGH for you and friends